1996 Rolex Datejust Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A 1996 Rolex Datejust stainless steel and 18K gold automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch with the iconic style that the Datejust collection features such as an 18K white gold fluted bezel that frames a Rhodium Roman dial with baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This distinctive watch also features a stainless steel case with a hallmarked screw-lock crown and is displayed on a stainless steel jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2135, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1996|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6900A|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 18K white gold fluted bezel.
- rhodium Roman dial.
- magnified date window.
- cushion inside of the box is flaking.
- includes box and papers.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 53.00 grams.