1937 Elgin Tank Shaped Gold Filled Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade:526, 7 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||8/0|
|Estimated Production Year:||1937|
|Markings to Inside:||Cased And Timed by Elgin National Watch Co., JMIL HENNING INC.|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running 60-second subdial.
- case back is worn through on the edges.
- lug to lug measurement is 37.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 25.00 mm.