1950s Gruen "Veri-Thin" Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate|
|Movement:||415 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1950’s|
|Markings to Inside:||Cased And Timed In U.S.A. By Gruen Watch Co., Star Watch Case Co., 10K RGP Bezel Guildte Back, 415-878|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running seconds subdial.
- 10K rolled gold plate bezel, case and case back.
- signed crown.
- 415 movement introduction 1950.
- the dial is refinished.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 27.00 mm.