1974 Rolex Air King Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1974 Rolex Air King stainless steel wristwatch. This luxury watch features a round smooth stainless steel bezel that frames a silvered dial with stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a classic Rolex crown logo at the twelve o’clock position. This stylish timepiece also features a stainless steel case and crown and is displayed on a stainless steel oyster style bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Air King|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1520 Automatic 3,574,984, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1974|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 1002|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is Oyster style (H 1983).
- lug to lug measurement is 39.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.