1930s 18K Diamond and Sapphire Ring
|Total Weight:||3.30 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||3.75 mm x 3.7 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.18 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Medium Blue Fluorescence|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Sapphire|
|Secondary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Square Faceted|
|Secondary Stone Count:||2|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2.50 mm – 2.30 mm|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- diamonds are abraded.
- there are cracks to the shank.
- the ring is out of round.
- ring has solder seams.
- the finish is worn.