2005/2006 Rolex Datejust 18K and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 2005/2006 Rolex Datejust 18K and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch that has a mark of distinction with a blue factory dial with silver tone hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This distinctive dial is framed by a fluted 18K bezel with a stainless steel case and crown. The timepiece is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a crown covered deployment clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2235 Automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2005/2006|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex Geneva, Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 2320|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- very smooth winding.
- quickset date change.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.70 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 68.00 grams.