1966 Rolex Orchid 18K Yellow Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1966 Rolex Orchid 18K yellow gold stem wind wristwatch. A classic luxury watch from Rolex with an elegant style that features an 18K yellow gold bezel surrounding a white dial with gold stick hour markers and sword style hands. This elegant watch also features a faceted crystal and an 18K yellow gold case with a gold crown and the timepiece is displayed on a black suede leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1401, 18 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1966|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Tolex S.A., Geneva Switzerlan, 2246, J361, 18K 0.750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Key of Geneve #7 Makers Mark|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- faceted crystal.
- the bracelet has some bends and wear.
- lug to lug measurement is 24.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 15.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 11.50 grams.