Vintage Oris Chrome Plated Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Oris Cal. 654, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1970|
|Markings to Inside:||None|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the time setting position of the stem is a little rough when turning the crown.
- minor corrosion to the chrome plating on the back of the case and crown.
- lug to lug 39.50 mm.
- case to case 33.00 mm.