1908 Illinois Sterling Silver Pocket Watch to Wristwatch Conversion Watch
A 1908 Illinois sterling silver pocket watch to wristwatch conversion watch. An antique sterling silver pocket watch that has been converted to a wristwatch with a nylon strap. This is the earliest conversion period for Illinois and the pocket watch features a white dial with black Arabic numerals and a seconds subdial.
|Bezel Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Case Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Caseback Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||Grade 33, Model 2, 11 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||0|
|Estimated Production Year:||1908|
|Markings to Inside:||Philadelphia Watch Case Co., Sterling 280223|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is nylon.
- earliest conversion period for Illinois up to early 1920s
- lug to lug measurement is 43.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 32.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 31.10 grams.