18K Diamond Ring
|Total Weight:||3.30 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Old European Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||4.83 mm – 5.11 mm x (3.50) mm – (estimate), average|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.55 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Baguette Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||14|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm x 1.00 mm – 2.75 mm x 1.25 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.20 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- total diamond carat weight is 0.75 ctw.
- ring is out of round.
- prongs are bent.
- chips on primary diamond girdle.