A 1957 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 14K gold automatic wristwatch. This is a luxury watch with the aesthetics that makes it a classic style with features such as a 14K yellow gold round bezel that frames a white dial with gold indexes and baton style hands. This exceptional watch also features a 14K yellow case and crown and is displayed on a crocodile bracelet with a gold tone stainless steel buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1130, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1957|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, 14K 0.585, Squirrel Hallmark, Key of Geneve #12 Makers Mark, 6548|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the dial has been refinished.
- the cystal is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 30.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 37.50 grams.