A 1910 Elgin gold filled hunting case pocket watch with chain fob and locket. An antique watch with an elegant style that features a gold-filled fob chain with a toggle end and a gold-filled locket decorated with a Fleur-de-Lis and rhinestone accents. The watch has a gold-filled case surrounding a white dial with black Roman numerals and a seconds subdial.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Elgin 290, Pendant Set, 7 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Markings to Inside:||B&B Royal Warranted 20 Years, 6242789|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled|
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- seconds subdial.
- fob with locket is personalized.
- fob has rhinestone accents.
- the crystal is yellowed.
- gold plating is worn in some areas.
- case to case measurement is 51.00 mm.