A 2007 Rolex Datejust 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch from the Datejust collection that features an 18K white gold fluted bezel that highlights a black dial with white stick hour markers, baton-style hands, and a magnified date window. This iconic watch also features a polished stainless steel case with a screw-lock crown and is displayed on satin and polished stainless steel Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.3135, Quick Set, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2007|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex, Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, Rolex SA, 2080|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 18K white gold fluted bezel.
- date window.
- screw lock crown.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 122.60 grams.