1937 Alfred Philippe for Trifari "Tutti Frutti" Brooch
An unsigned 1937 Trifari “Tutti Frutti” Brooch. This brooch was designed by Alfred Philippe for Trifari and the catalog design is #105,406.
|Brand/Designer:||Alfred Philippe for Trifari|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Primary Stone Type:||Foilbacks, Glass, Ruby|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Ruby is Lab Grown|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- some stones have been replaced.
- wear to finish.
- only one ruby is lab grown.
- there is a missing stone.