A 1920s Gruen Guild gold filled and sterling silver wristwatch. A classic style watch with a Calibre 179 movement that was introduced in 1925 and a Wadsworth case that was manufactured in 1926. The gold-filled case holds a silvered dial with bold Arabic numbers, sword style hands and a running seconds subdial. This vintage watch also features a sterling silver chain bracelet with a jewelry clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Signed Gruen Guild, 15 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1920|
|Markings to Inside:||Gruen 14K Gold Reinforced with metal, Wadsworth, 5158429, 179, 27|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Sterling Silver|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- caliber 179 movement introduced in 1925.
- wadsworth case #5158429 manufactured in 1926.
- the crown is worn.
- the crystal is scratched and yellowed.
- includes box and factory guarantee paper.
- lug to lug measurement is 28.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 24.00 mm.