A 1969 Pie Pan dial Rolex Datejust 14K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. A luxury wristwatch that features a 14K yellow gold fluted bezel that frames a pie pan, champagne dial with gold-tone stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This classic timepiece is set on a stainless steel case with a gold crown and is displayed on a crocodile bracelet with a gold plated buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1570 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1969|
|Markings to Inside:||11.69 Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland , Patented, Stainless Steel, 1601|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Gold Plate|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed. *
- magnified date window.
- signed gold plated buckle.
- generic crocodile bracelet.
- * the rotor exhibits excessive loose motion.
- partial model number and serial numbers on the case are very faint.
– case back edges are worn.
- lug to lug measurement is 43.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 34.50 dwt.