A Timex electronic watch with 14k gold and turquoise southwestern style bracelet. This classic watch has the reliability and style of a Timex watch with the blend of a southwestern style. This watch has a gold-tone case with a silvered dial that has Arabic numbers and a day and date window and also features an expansion style bracelet that has 14K yellow gold and turquoise end links made by N. Walley.
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Timex signed Durowe Cal.891 Electromechanically Controlled Balance Motor, 3 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Case, Great Britain, Timex|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Base Metal|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bracelet|
|Primary Stone Type:||Turquoise|
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- day and date window at 3 o’clock.
- lug to lug measurement is 39.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 47.30 dwt.