A 1999 Rolex Datejust 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch with the classic and iconic style of the Datejust collection with features such as an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel and a champagne dial with gold-tone stick hour markers, baton-style hands, and a date window. This luxury watch also features a stainless steel case and gold crown and the watch is displayed on a two-tone Oyster bracelet with a fold over capa
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2235 Automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1999|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 2060|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- quick set date.
- magnified date window.
- winds smoothly.
- 2 numbers of serial number are not legible due to band rubbing against the case.
- lug to lug measurement is 33.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 37.60 dwt.