|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Vulcain Cal.120, 17 Jewels|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is 10K gold filled and stainless steel.
- the Cricket has two independent barrels for winding the watch and the alarm. To wind the watch, turn the crown towards 6 o’clock. To wind the alarm turn the crown towards 12 o’clock.
- To set the alarm, push the button above the crown in all the way, then turn the crown towards 12 o’clock to move the alarm hand.
- To turn off the alarm, push the button above the crown in halfway. The crown should now turn freely in both directions without moving the hands.
- lug to lug measurement is 41.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 35.00 mm.