A late 1940’s Gruen Veri-Thin 10K gold-filled wristwatch. A classic watch with a rich history the 430 Veri-Thin debut was in 1940 and the Wadsworth case produced between 1948 and 1949. This vintage watch is set in a 10k gold filled case and bezel with a silvered dial that has gold-tone applique Arabic numbers baton-style hands and a seconds subdial. The timepiece has a signed crown and is displayed on a gold-filled and stainless steel expansion style bracelet
|Model Name:||Veri – Thin|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||430, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1945|
|Markings to Inside:||Cased and Timed In U.S.A. By Gruen Watch Co., Wadsworth 10K Gold Filled, 6951060|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled, Stainless Steel|
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bezel, case and case back are 10K gold-filled.
- small seconds subdial.
- signed crown.
- the dial is refinished.
- the crystal edges are nicked and deep scratch at the 3 mark.
- top link cover is missing on the bracelet.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.60 mm.