A Bucherer 18K gold and diamond quartz wristwatch. A luxury watch that features a 14K white gold bezel finished with single cut diamonds. The diamonds create a brilliant frame for a contemporary style silvered dial with sparkling hour markers, Dauphine style hands and a single cut diamond at the twelve hour mark. This distinctive watch is displayed on a sleek tapered 18K white gold mesh style bracelet with a jewelry clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||18K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K White Gold|
|Movement:||Signed Bucherer ETA976.001, 6 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||CB Swiss Made, 8554 976118, 18K .750 With Helvetia Head|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K White Gold|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||25|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.00 mm – 1.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.49 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- running at the time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed crown.
- one diamond is at the 12 mark.
- lug to lug measurement is 19.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 19.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 23.50 dwt.