A vintage Cartier Tank Vermeil sterling silver stem wind wristwatch. A classic luxury watch with a contemporary design that features a tank shaped sterling silver case that is finished with an 18k yellow gold plate. The case also features a gold plated crown that has a synthetic blue spinel accent and this stylish watch also features a contemporary style pale yellow dial with sword style hands and the watch is displayed on a leather bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Tank Vermeil|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate, Sterling Silver|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate, Sterling Silver|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate, Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal.78-1 (ETA Cal.2512-1 base), 17 Jewels|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- blue synthetic spinel crown accent.
- the crystal is scratched.
- the bracelet is worn.
- lug to lug measurement is 28.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 20.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 0.645 ozt.