Herschede Yachtsman By Croton Stainless Steel Wristwatch, Circa 1960's
|Model Name:||Herschede Yachtsman|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Signed Croton Watch Co. N14/A1059, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1960’s|
|Markings to Inside:||Croton Watch Co. Inc. Swiss, 8943|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Speidel bracelet.
- dial appears refinished.
- small fracture in crystal @ 5 mark.
- from the Frank Herscedel Co. Cincinnati, OH.
- lug to lug measurement is 38.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 31.00 mm.