A circa 1930 Rolex Prince 9K gold doctor’s wristwatch. A classic luxury watch that features a rectangular shaped 9K yellow gold case that frames a white dial with gold accents, gold Arabic numerals, blued hands and a continuous sixty-second subdial. This distinctive watch is set on a black lizard bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 300 Stem Wind, Observatory Grade, 18 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1930|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex Geneva – Suisse, 25 Worlds Records, R.W.C. Ltd., Key of Geneve #10 (USH Makers Mark), 9 – 375, Glasgow Import Mark|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- continuous 60 second subdial.
- the dial has been refinished.
- the bracelet is lizard and base metal.
- lug to lug measurement is 43.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 21.60 dwt.