Rolex Datejust 14K Gold and Stainless Steel With 1.35 CTW Diamonds Wristwatch
A Rolex Datejust 14K gold and stainless steel wristwatch with1.35 ctw diamonds. A distinctive watch from the Datejust collection with Rolex’s attention to detail and timeless aesthetics this luxury watch features a 14K white gold bezel that shines with thirty five round brilliant cut diamonds. The diamonds create a frame for a silver dial with single cut diamond hour markers, baton style hands and a magnified date window. This elegant watch also features a polished stainless steel case and crown with a hallmark and the timepiece is displayed on a stainless steel Oyster bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1982|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6900|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||35|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.10 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.22 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||10|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.13 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket bezel.
- aftermarket dial.
- magnified date window.
- end of folder catch marred on sides at crown symbol end.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 35.00 dwt.