A vintage Concord for Van Cleef & Arpels diamond and 18K gold wristwatch. A luxury watch that has a classic design in 18K gold with a black dial and diamond accent. This distinctive and elegant watch was designed by Gerald Genta who is a famed designer of Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, Patek Philippe Nautilus, IWC Ingenieur and many more.
|Brand:||Concord, Van Cleef & Arpels|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Concord Signed ETA Cal. 2512 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Concord Watch Co., Swiss, 18K .750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, G1080, Key of Geneve # 27 (Adea Fontan Sarl Makers Mark)|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.015 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is lizard and 18K yellow gold.
- small scratch on crystal.
- the bracelet has cracks on the interior.
- lug to lug measurement is 33.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 27.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 24.00 dwt.