Antique Elgin National Watch Co. Coin Silver Pocket Watch, 1882
|Bezel Material:||900 Silver|
|Caseback Material:||900 Silver|
|Movement:||Grade 87, Model 1, Class 5, 11 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||18|
|Estimated Production Year:||1882|
|Markings to Inside:||Dueber Coin, 243727|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- continuous 60 second subdial.
- blued hands.
- key wind and set.
- # 4 key included.
- case to case measurement is 58.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 5.700 ozt.