Tony White 18K Gold Pearl Drop Earrings
Australian jewelry designer Tony White is known for his unique artistry and ‘A’ list clientele who appreciate his incomparable craftsmanship and opulent use of precious gems and ancient carved intaglios. Initially trained as an architect, Mr. White’s studied aesthetic is evident in designs that are distinct and appealing to today’s more active women. Notable collectors have included the Duchess of Westminster, the royal family of Brunei and Lauren Bacall.
|Earring Type:||Non-Pierced, Dangle|
|Earring Closure Type:||Omega|
|Total Weight (grams):||14.00 dwt|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||16.00 mm x 13.70 mm – approximate|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Greenish Black|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- pearls can be removed from oval.