Rolex Oyster Perpetual Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Diamond Wristwatch
A Rolex Oyster Perpetual stainless steel and 18K gold 0.84 ctw diamond wristwatch. This luxury timepiece displays the Rolex classic Oyster Perpetual style with an 18K white gold bezel accented with thirty-seven round brilliant cut diamonds. The bezel surrounds a blue dial with eleven single-cut diamond hour markers and silver-tone baton-style hands with lume accents. The distinctive timepiece also features a stainless steel caseback and hallmarked crown. This timepiece is displayed on a classic Rolex stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2130 Automatic, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1991|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 67000|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||37|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.74 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||One diamond is chipped.|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||11|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.14 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket bezel.
- aftermarket dial.
- crystal edge abraded between 10 and 11 mark.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 24.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 28.40 dwt.