A vintage 18K Cartier Ceinture wristwatch. A luxury watch with the elegance that is Cartier displayed in an 18K yellow gold octagon shaped bezel that frames a classic Cartier white dial with black Roman numerals and blued sword style hands. This stylish watch also features an 18K yellow gold octagon shaped case and crown and the timepiece is displayed on a woven link style 18K yellow gold bracelet with a deployment style clasp.The first Ceinture watch dates back to 1927 and then the watch was re-released in 1973 – 1974 until 1976.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||/sugbed /cartuer 78-1 ETA 2512 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1973 – 1974|
|Markings to Inside:||18K 750 Swiss 186, (Responsibility Mark 202 Hammer without Handle) (Bijoux Bonnet S.A. Maker)|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Woven Link|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- octagonal shaped case and crown.
- The first Ceinture watch dates back to 1927. It was re-released in 1973- 1974 until 1976.
- octagon shaped crown and case.
- repairs to the underside of the band is evident.
- a piece of the band on top of the catch is missing.
- lug to lug measurement is 24.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 24.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 26.00 dwt.