A 14K Rolex Oyster Perpetual automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch that has a distinctive orange dial with bold Roman numerals and baton-style hands. This distinctive dial is framed and highlighted with a 14k yellow gold fluted bezel and the timepiece is set on a 14K yellow gold case that holds a 1570 automatic movement which was introduced in 1965 and used until about 1974 giving a timeless watch a classic style and the watch finishes on a contemporary style stitched and padded leather bracelet with a stainless steel buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||1570, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1965 – 1974|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, 14K 0.585 1005, (Key of Geneve W12 Mark)|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is a non Rolex stitched padded leather.
- aftermarket dial and crystal.
- serial number and model number have been polished off.
- Caliber 1570 movement was introduced in 1965 and used until around 1974.
- winds rough.
- lug to lug measurement is 39.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 31.80 dwt.