A Patek Philippe Gondolo 5124J 18K gold stem wind wristwatch. The Gondolo boasts a rectangular form with a contemporary interpretation of the art deco style. This luxury watch has an art deco style layered 18K yellow gold case that frames a classic white dial with gold hour markers and slender sword style hands with a gold outlined sixty seconds subdial to the base to balance the dial. This luxury watch continues to feature the ultimate in style with a signed case, crown, movement, bracelet and buckle, and is set on a contemporary style leather strap bracelet that has an 18K yellow gold buckle clasp.
|Model Number:||Ref. # 5124J-001|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Signed Patek Philippe 25-21/173 Stem Wind, 18 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||None|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, 18K Yellow Gold|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- padded stitched leather bracelet.
- continuous 60-second subdial.
- includes a certificate of origin, other papers and case with outer box.
– original papers are dated 2008.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 33.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 42.50 dwt.