A 1978 Rolex GMT Master 1675 Pepsi bezel, stainless steel wristwatch. A timeless watch from the Oyster Perpetual collection that features a stainless steel red and blue Pepsi bezel that frames a black dial with geometric shaped lume hour markers, Mercedes hands and a magnified date window. This classic luxury watch also features a stainless steel case and crown and the watch is displayed on a stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Model Name:||GMT Master|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1570 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1978|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 1675|
|Functions:||Bidirectional, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- bidirectional rotating bezel with 24 hour scale.
- GMT second time zone hand.
- includes box and manual booklet.
- the bezel is scratched between the 8 and 12 hour mark.
- the crystal is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 47.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 40.00 mm.