A quartz wristwatch on a Navajo sterling silver and opal bangle bracelet. A Native American style sterling silver bracelet with synthetic opal inlay that is created and signed by Earl Plummer (Diné/Navajo). The bracelet is set with a stainless steel and silvertone quartz timepiece that has a round white dial with black Arabic numbers and hands.
|Model Name:||Earl Plummer (Diné / Navajo) (Bracelet)|
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Style:||Slide Catch|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bracelet|
|Primary Stone Type:||Opal|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Inlay|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.25 mm x 1.25 mm – 7.00 mm x 7.00 mm|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Synthetic Opal|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- bracelet by Earl Plummer.
- signed Earl Plummer, TSF, Sterling, Diné ,©
- the opal is synthetic.
- the bracelet has a security chain.
- lug to lug measurement is 29.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 1.290 ozt.