A vintage Wakmann triple calendar chronograph wristwatch. An elegant watch with functions of a chronograph and triple date set in a sleek classic style that is showcased in the gold-tone bezel that frames a white dial with gold and black indexes. The dial also features gold-tone and black baton-style hands, white subdials and a day and date window at the twelve mark. This stylish watch has a sleek gold-tone case with a crown and pushers and is displayed on a leather bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Base Metal|
|Movement:||Wakmann Signed Valjoux Cal.730 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Charles Gifandet Swiss|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Date Window, Subdials|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- triple calendar with day and month windows at 12 o’clock.
- center pointer date hand.
- three register chronograph crystal is scratched and cracked on the outer edge at 8,10 and 1.
- the gold plating is worn through on the case and the lug edges.
- the bracelet is crocodile and base metal.
- lug to lug measurement is 43.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 37.00 mm.