A 1983 Rolex Datejust “President” 18K gold automatic wristwatch. A timeless luxury watch with an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that frames a white dial accented with black Roman numerals and gold box hour markers, gold-tone baton-style hands and a magnified date window at three o’clock. This watch sets a high standard for luxury watches with an automatic, twenty-eight jeweled movement set in an 18K yellow gold case. This timepiece is displayed on an 18K yellow gold President bracelet and finished with a hidden deployment style clasp.
|Model Name:||Datejust “President”|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||2030 Automatic, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1983|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Switzerland, 18K 750, 6900|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- winds smoothly.
- includes a tapestry box with an outer box.
- the band is stretched and shows extreme wear near the lugs.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 43.00 dwt.