An Omega Railmaster 60th Anniversary limited Editon stainless steel wristwatch. This luxury watch is a limited edition released in 2017 that is part of the 60th Anniversary of the Railmaster, Seamaster and Speedmaster. This distinctive watch features a polished stainless steel case with a Master Chronometer Co-Axial movement that is resistant to magnetic fields up to 15,000 gauss. Other features of the luxury watch include a smooth bezel framing a black dial with white Arabic numbers and tan geometric shaped hour markers accented with silvertone and tan arrow hands. This watch is set on a brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet with a fold-over clasp and is presented with extra a leather and nato straps.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Omega Cal.8806 Co-Axial Automatic, Master Chronometer, 35 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2017|
|Markings to Inside:||IJD, Acier Inoxydable, Omega Watch Co., GX, Fab Suisse, Swiss Made, LL, STZoo6103|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Three Link|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- limited edition of 3,557 pieces.
- master chronometer co-axial movement is resistant to magnetic fields up to 15,000 gauss.
- includes a travel watch roll that houses an extra leather strap, nato strap and spring bar tool from Omega.
- includes box and papers.
- lug to lug measurement is 48.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 38.00 mm.