A Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Memovex stainless steel wristwatch. A luxury watch that blends multi function with style using features from Jaeger-LeCoultre iconic watches to create the ideal watch. This luxury watch has a polished stainless steel case and a bidirectional inner rotating bezel that frames a black dial with white Arabic numbers and hour markers, baton style hands, a dial to set the alarm and a date window. This iconic watch also features lockable polished stainless steel crowns and is displayed on an alligator bracelet with a stainless steel deployment style clasp.
|Model Name:||Master Compressor Memovex|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Jaeger-LeCoultre Cal. 918, 22 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Swiss Made, Date: 11.08.03, Horologers Signature|
|Functions:||Alarm, Bidirectional, Date Window|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- bidirectional rotating inner bezel.
- lockable crowns.
- crown at 2 winds and sets the alarm function.
- the crown at 4 winds and sets the time and date.
- the crown at 10 rotates the inner bezel.
- the bracelet is alligator and stainless steel.
- lug to lug measurement is 49.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 41.50 mm.