A 1968 Omega Speedmaster Pro “Pre Moon” Transitional stainless steel wristwatch. The classic luxury watch that features a stainless steel bezel that has a black finish and frames the black dial with tan hour markers, sleek baton style hands and black and white subidals. This classic watch also features a stainless steel case with polished pushers and crown. The timepiece is displayed on a stitched padded black leather bracelet with a stainless steel buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Speedmaster Pro|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Stem Wind 861, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1968|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co. Fab Suisse Swiss Made, HF, 145022-69 ST, Acier Inoxydable|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour subdials.
- lower lug on crown side is nicked.
- the 12 hour subdial is not working correctly, it moves but will not reset.
- needs a new case gasket.
- lug to lug measurement is 48.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 42.00 mm.