A 1979 Rolex Datjust Turn O’ Graph 18K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. A very distinctive and collectible watch from the Rolex Datejust collection with the combination of stainless steel and 18K yellow gold. This luxury watch features an 18K yellow gold bidirectional rotating bezel that frames a glossy black dial with gold hands accenting applied indexes and a date window with a cyclops. Other featues of this distinctive luxury watch include a stainless steel case with a gold crown creating a blend of contrast leading to an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Model Name:||Turn O’ Graph|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.3035 Automatic, Quick Set Date, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1979|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 16000|
|Functions:||Bidirectional, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- bidirectional rotating bezel.
- jubilee bracelet is in great condition with little to no stretch.
- minor scratches on the crystal.
- comes with the original warranty, chronometer certificate paperwork with matching serial no. to the watch.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 66.40 dwt.