A1993 Rolex Datejust 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A 1993 Rolex Datejust 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch with a classic two-tone style that features an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that frames a white dial with gold indexes, baton-style hands and a classic Datejust date window with a cyclops cover. This luxury watch also features a gold crown on a stainless steel case and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2135 Automatic, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1993|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 69000A|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- with warranty paper.
- includes two extra links.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 35.50 dwt.