A 2004 Rolex Yacht-Master 168622 mid-size platinum and stainless steel wristwatch. A luxury watch from Rolex that displays a stylish sporty elegance that is displayed in its bidirectional rotating platinum bezel with raised graduations. This frames a platinum dial with white geometrical hour markers, luminescent Mercedes hands and a magnified date window. This distinctive and classic timepiece continues with a polished stainless steel case and is displayed on a classic Rolex stainless steel Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Yacht – Master|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2235 Automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2004|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, Rolex S.A., 2260|
|Functions:||Bidirectional, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- bidirectional rotating bezel.
- platinum dial.
- comes with warranty and chronometer certificate paper.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 35.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 68.90 dwt.