An antique Longines 18K gold, diamond and cultured pearl watch brooch. This is a classic watch brooch with elegance, craftsmanship and style that features an 18K yellow gold case with a carved foliate and floral design that is accented with diamonds. The 18K yellow gold case also frames a white dial with black Arabic numbers, slender pomme hands and a sunken seconds subdial. This classic watch is finished on an 18K yellow gold brooch with a ribbon design highlighted with diamonds, green glass and pearls in an elegant floral design.
Bezel Metal and Crystal Type: 18K Yellow Gold
Caseback Metal Type: 18K Yellow Gold
Movement Longines Pendant Set
Markings On Inside: 18K, Helvetia Hallmark, 1740517
Material: 14K Yellow Gold
Clasp Style: Locking C-Clasp
Markings on Brooch: Unmarked
Brooch Length: 1.00"
Shape: Round Faceted
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: SI1 – I1
Dimensions: 1.30 mm – 2.50 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.15 ctw
Type: Cultured Pearl
Dimensions: 2.00 mm – 2.22 mm
Gemologist Note: White
Shape: Round Cabochon
Dimensions: 1.75 mm – 2.00 mm
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running 60 second subdial.
- pomme hands.
- the glass stones are chipped and abraded.
- case to case measurement is 27.00 mm.
- the brooch is 1.00" in length.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 17.20 dwt.