A 1954 Girard-Perregaux 14K gold horn lug stem wind wristwatch. This mid-century wristwatch has a distinctive style with a round 14K yellow gold bezel with textured accents that displays a white dial with raised gold-tone Arabic numbers and hour markers, Dauphine hands, and a sixty-second subdial. This elegant vintage watch also features 14K yellow gold horned lugs with a leather bracelet and buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Girard – Perregaux Cal.06 (Peseux Cal. 200 base) Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1954|
|Markings to Inside:||Girard-Perregaux 1791 Swiss, 14K 0.585, Squirrel Hallmark, Key of Geneve 5 (Genevor S.A. Makers Mark), 68450041|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- continuous 60 second subdial.
- the dial has been refinished.
- the crown has been replaced with an aftermarket gold plated crown.
- personalized caseback.
- lug to lug measurement is 39.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 32.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 19.20 dwt.