Vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual 14K and 18K Gold Wristwatch, 1978
A 1978 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 14K and 18K gold wristwatch. A vintage luxury watch that is timeless with a 14K yellow gold fluted bezel surrounding a champagne dial with gold stick hour markers and baton style hands. This luxury timepiece also has a woven style 18K yellow gold bracelet with a jewelry clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2030 Automatic, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1978|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, 14K 585, Squirrel Assay Mark, 750 Common Control Mark,6700, Key of Geneve 12 (Genex S.A. Makers Mark)|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is scratched and has an internal crack between the 6 and the 8 o’clock.
- lug to lug measurement is 31.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 24.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 35.20 dwr.