Quartz Wristwatch With Navajo Sterling Silver and Turquoise Cuff Bracelet
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bracelet|
|Primary Stone Type:||Turquoise|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval Cabochon|
|Primary Stone Count:||6|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||9.50 mm x 7.50 mm – 12.00 mm x 9.50 mm|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- has a new battery.
- the sterling silver cuff is signed F.L. Begay (Navajo).
- lug to lug measurement is 34.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 2.690 ozt.