Quartz Wristwatch with Brian Brown Navajo Diné Sterling and Turquoise Bracelet
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bracelet|
|Primary Stone Type:||Turquoise|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval Cabochon, Pear Cabochon|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||6.00 mm x 4.00 mm – average|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- has a new battery.
- lug to lug measurement is 35.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 1.585 ozt.