A 1952 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Bubble Back automatic wristwatch. A luxury timepiece that features a stainless steel bubble back caseback and round bezel framing a white dial that has silver tone triangluar shaped hour markers, sword style hands and a seconds subdial at the 6 o’clock mark. This luxury watch is displayed on a brown genuine leather bracelet with a gold tone buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Bubble Back|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.620, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex Geneva, Swiss Patented 5002|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- seconds subdial at 6 o’clock.
- lug to lug measurement 29.50 mm.
- case to case measurement 24.00 mm
- bracelet length 8.00” including case.