A 1974 Rolex Oyster Perpetual stainless steel wristwatch with silver linen Sigma dial. A vintage luxury watch with a distinctive design that features a round smooth stainless steel bezel framing a silver linen Sigma dial with silver-tone stick hour markers and baton-style hands. This timepiece also features a stainless steel caseback and crown and is displayed on a Rolex U.S.A. Oval-Link Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2030, Automatic 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1974|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented Stainless Steel, 6723|
|Dial Details:||Silver Linen Sigma Dial|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Rolex U.S.A. Oval Link Jubilee bracelet.
- the crystal is scratched.
- faint markings throughout.
- lug to lug measurement is 31.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 24.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 6.50” including case.