A vintage 1973 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 14K gold wristwatch with a florentine dial. A luxury watch from Rolex’s Oyster collection that displays a classic design with a 14K yellow gold fluted bezel that frames a florentine dial with gold stick hour markers, baton-style hands, and a magnified date window. This distinctive timepiece is displayed on a 14K yellow gold Rolex U.S.A. Oval-Link Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Date|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1570, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1973|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva, Switzerland, Patented 14K 0.585 1503, Squirrel Hallmark, Skeleton Hallmark|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Markings on Bracelet/Fob:||Rolex With Hallmark Crown, 14KT, U.S.A.|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is 14K yellow gold.
- florentine dial.
- the crystal is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 41.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 7.00” including case.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 69.00 dwt.